Giving back to community partners is central to the way we do business. We are privileged to help strengthen our communities by supporting the efforts of local organizations.
Each year, Parrot Island Waterpark will donate to many worthwhile organizations. Our giving strategy combines the resources of our property and employees to make a difference.
Parrot Island Waterpark Donation Policy and Procedure:
Requests are reviewed on a bi-monthly basis.
Donation requests must be submitted in writing on letterhead at least 45 days prior to the scheduled event. We require donation requests to include:
- The event date, the purpose of the event, and how the donation will be used.
- Demographic information for the target market the event will reach, including the number of people that will attend.
- Opportunities for Parrot Island Waterpark to cross-market our property to your audience through your event.
- Any business done with Parrot Island Waterpark within the last 24 months.
- Your organization's 501(c)(3) number.
We receive hundreds of requests each month from quality organizations yet are unable to donate to each and every one. We do our best to rotate donations in an effort to be fair to all qualified organizations. Due to the hundreds of requests, we are unable to reply to every request and only approved requests will receive confirmation.
Requests can be emailed to Miles.Epperson@parrotislandwaterpark.com or mailed to Parrot Island Waterpark, 7300 Zero Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903. Attn: Donation Committee.