Designed and engineered in Southern California by WhiteWater, the FlowRider® Double gives riders of all ages the opportunity to experience the thrill of surfing. A thin sheet of water (approximately 3 inches) is pushed across a patented trampoline-like rider surface by use of powerful pumps. This creates an "endless wave" on which riders can bodyboard or stand-up ride on a board that is a hybrid of a skateboard and snowboard.
• Thrill of surfing without the intense ocean experience
• Challenging and engaging
• Relaxed, beach-like environment
• Riders can have fun and experience the thrill on a bodyboard
• Advanced riders can experience the thrill of dropping in, caving turns, throwing spray and performing an undending array of maneuevers
• Patented, tension ride surface is trampoline-like and the safest industry-wide
• With inflatable divider in place, two guests can ride simultaneously, or divider can be removed for an increased ride area
• The original and most popular sheet wave with 190+ installations worldwide
• Recovery areas outfitted with soft pillow padding grating system
Structural frame for concrete to be poured.
Must be 42" to ride, 48" Stand Up